Elsa Arteaga is the academic advisor for all undergraduate minors in International Studies.
Students interested in minoring in International Studies should:
- consult with the International Studies program director
- schedule an advising session with Elsa to formally declare the minor
Continuing minors should contact Elsa for:
- advice on available courses
- LAS and department requirements
- study abroad equivalencies
- other questions about the major/minor
- career development related to their program of study
All incoming and continuing International Studies minors must schedule an advising session.
It is recommended that students meet with Elsa once a term.
Appointments for advising are scheduled online (use the link below). Students who are in a college other than Liberal Arts and Sciences will need to email Elsa to schedule an appointment.
Advising takes place on the 8th floor of University Hall.